Frequently Asked Questions
Is it free to register and submit my articles?
Yes. We will add value added services to the site at a later stage.
How do I submit my first article?
Go to the ‘Register’ button on the top bar of the home page and follow the instructions. After registering is completed you can then go to ‘Submit Article’ and create your first article. We advise you use MS Word to create, spellcheck and save your work. Our ‘Submit Article’ form will not save your work and you could lose it accidentally.
What should I write about?
Here are some questions designed to get your ‘creative juices’ in gear. Choose the ones that you resonate most with;
- What do you love about what you do?
- What are you passionate about right now?
- What inspires you about Life?
- If you had to give one important piece of advice to our readers what would it be?
- If you had one superpower what would it be? How would you use it to help your clients?
- If you had to give a client one piece of advice that you knew would change the rest of their life what would it be?
- What’s the number one value or motto you live by?
- What’s your number one life lesson you’ve learned?
- If you could make one positive change in the world, what would it be?
- If you could give your younger self one piece of advice what would it be?
- When you’re having a hump day, how do you turn your frown upside down?
- What are your five foolproof ways to feel good?
How do I edit my articles?
To edit your articles go to ‘Postboard’. You’ll find it on the top bar of the website.
Can I submit an event or workshop I have?
Yes. The process is the same as submitting an article on the website. Instead use a fantastic featured image that captures your event and use the special category ‘Events & Workshops’. In the title of the post include your state i.e. ‘WA – My Event Name’.
Inside your post, make sure to include;
- Where is the event?
- When does the event start and end?
- What do I need to bring with me?
- How much is it? Pay on arrival or purchase before? Paste links inside your article to where people can buy tickets if required.
- Do you have beautiful images of the event to include in the post?
Can I submit a video instead of writing?
We fully support how you want to tell your story. Create a link on the page to the site where your video is held i.e YouTube. When you submit your article from our site, the link will then appear as a video ready to play. You will still need to add a high quality featured image for the article. If there are any issues just let us know.
What should I write about? How many words and how often?
Write about You. Its your Story. What are you doing? Have you got anything new to offer clients and more importantly what inspired its creation? Are you traveling anywhere to recharge your spirit? What plans are in the pipeline? Create a weekly article or video blog to update your followers on what you’re doing. New events or workshops? These are the personal stories that people want to connect with. Normally between 300 – 400 words is a great article, however its your story and how you tell it is up to you. We want you to upload fresh ideas when you’re ready. We have a minimum of two articles a month.
How do I get more views for my posted articles?
We want you to be seen by as many people as possible. We send out to multiple business groups but you can help. Share a link to your article on your FB page, get friends and connections to do the same. Upload to Google+ or Twitter. Lead your social networking by becoming involved. Use word of mouth. Tell people. Get friends to leave comments on the website to draw in more views… You can drive your Success!
Where can I get free images for my Articles?
Go to either www.pixabay.com, www.unsplash.com, or www.freeimages.com. Great sites!